* indicates required
Email Address *
Be sure to come early and pick out your favorite spot!
Make yourselves comfortable in the privacy of your own car. If you have a large pick or van, please park to the rear as a courtesy to other patrons.
Masks are required and pets are not allowed while on the Festival grounds per the Hillsborough County Health Department.
For questions and more information, please visit the FAQ section below.
Movies and schedules are subject to change.
Join us for a Berry Good Time
at the Florida Strawberry Festival Drive-In Movies!
Click here to see the full menu of drive-in concessions.
Pay VIP parking and receive ?”XYZ” vendor discount? and two FREE raffle tickets for a chance to win a four-pack of gate admission tickets to the 2021 Festival!
Present any three (3) non-perishable food items and receive a chance to win a four-pack of Festival gate admission tickets for the 2021 event!
IT’S YOUR CHOICE!!!
$35 per Vehicle (Online Advance Purchase)
$40 per Vehicle (On-Site, if tickets are available)
Tune into radio station 97.1FM to listen along (subject to change).
– Bring a copy of your receipt on your mobile device or print it out.
– Enter at Gate “XYZ” off of “XYZ” Avenue; Gates to movie parking lot opens between 7:00-7:30 p.m.
– The parking price is per vehicle, not per person (max 6 people per car).
– Masks must be worn at all times per the Hillsborough County Health Department.
– Shop food vendors and concessions for meals, drinks & snacks before the movie (closes at 9 p.m.)
You may also call Etix to buy parking at (800) 514-3849
Gates Open between 7 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Movies begins at 8:30 p.m.
– Guests must wear a mask at all times per the Hillsborough County Health Department.
– All guests need to stay with the vehicle /bubble they arrived with.
– You may sit outside your vehicle if you stay in your paid parking space.
– No more than six people per vehicle (up to six people fit outside the car in the parking space).
– Large vehicles (over 70 inches tall) must park in the back.
– Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate recreational vehicles (e.g., Motor homes, Fifth Wheels, Trailers), motorcycles or bikes.
– Keep your headlights off during the movie.
– Back hatches may not be open above your vehicle’s roofline.
– There will be no trash cans, whatever you bring to the movies with you must go home with you.
– If you have any concerns, watch the movie screen for the Guest Services phone number to call.
– Look for EXIT signs upon leaving, there will be multiple routes to leave in a timely manner.
Florida Strawberry Festival is a private nonprofit organization, if the following Rules & Regulations are not adhered to, you will be asked to leave.
Please check out the FAQ’s below if you have further questions or our Safety webpage for a complete list of rules.