Thank you for your interest in the 2022 Florida Strawberry Festival. We have a terrific lineup of headline entertainment, rides, livestock shows, delicious foods, exhibits, and more that we hope you and your loved ones will enjoy together.
Above all else, we value our guests’ safety. The Florida Strawberry Festival’s COVID-19 official policies and restrictions are as follows:
- The Florida Strawberry Festival recommends wearing a face mask while indoors. Face masks will be available at entry gates at no charge should you need one.
- We ask that if you or any member of your party are not feeling well or are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms, please refrain from attending the Festival. If you begin feeling symptoms while at the Festival grounds, please exit the grounds and consult your physician.
- We ask that you please practice good hygiene while visiting the Festival. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. Handshakes, high-fives, and gestures of the like are strongly discouraged. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. We have invested in over 100 non-touch hand sanitizing stations which are positioned throughout the grounds in addition to our existing hand washing stations.
- We ask that you follow social distancing guidelines when possible (at least 6 ft. distance between you and others who do not live within your household).
- Food vendors:
- All vendors are asked to frequently clean and disinfect high-touch areas (e.g.: payment terminals, tables, countertops/bars, receipt trays, condiment holders, etc.).
- Bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized with cleanings logged for continuity.
- All seating at the Wish Farms Soundstage and GT Grandstands will be periodically sanitized.
We must remind you that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting the Florida Strawberry Festival, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. The health and safety of those who visit the Florida Strawberry Festival is our top priority.
Your support is vital to these efforts. Your personal responsibility is what is allowing us to have this celebration that is important to our community and beloved by our loyal patrons. Please do your part in ensuring the safety of yourself and others by following the guidelines above.
Be advised that because we are following guidelines and mandates from the county, state, and CDC, policies can be updated at any time. If there are updates, they will be reflected on this page. For further clarification, you are directed to review the CDC’s latest guidelines at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus prior to your visit. We value your support and participation in this year’s Festival, and we can’t wait to see you!